MAP, short for the Member Appreciation Program, is a benefits and rewards program offered to CES Credit Union members age 50 or higher with a deposit relationship of $3000 or more with CES Credit Union.
The benefits and rewards of this program include...
- No service-charge checking accounts with free standardized check-printing (one box per order)
- 50 percent discount on safe-deposit boxes (at Yauger Road and London Road offices only). You may be billed for the full amount, but just remind the credit union employee of your MAP membership when you pay for the box.)
- Free periodic newsletters and special seminars
- Free limited photocopying (5 sheets per day) and free limited fax service (3 faxed pages per day)
- Free notary service and bond redemption (with proper ID)
- The opportunity for special trips, and you can even take friends and family along. Safety and value is a priority for these trips...the fun (and good-natured heckling of the credit union escort) is a plus!
CES Credit Union offers day trips to members as a “thank you” for your membership. We strive for safety and a good time at a good value. A nominal cost covers the transportation and any admission, but most meals are on-your-own. Your credit union escort will handle the details, so you can enjoy the motorcoach ride to your destination. All trips leave from the Yauger Road, Mount Vernon office at the time shown. Payment is expected when you reserve your seat. If you have any special needs, please let us know when you make your reservation. Please note, if you tease the escort, you’d better expect it in return.
Priority is given to members of the Membership Appreciation Program (MAP), a rewards program for members age 50 and higher with a deposits of $3000 or more with CES Credit Union. If you are not yet a MAP member, ask for an application. Members are welcome to take guests (including non-members...we'll work on making them members eventually) along on these trips.
RSVP by phone at 740-397-1136 extension 108 or 110.
All trips will be escorted by a representative from CES Credit Union, and leave from the 1215 Yauger Rd. center in Mount Vernon. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Return times are approximate. CES Credit Union is not responsible for lost or damaged items, or unavoidable delays. Please call, stop in or email us with your reservation.Payment in full is expected when you make your reservation. For all trips, refunds are not guaranteed if you need to cancel. However, if we can use stand-bys or substitutions, we will refund as much as possible. Most costs are inclusive, but rest stops or quick meals are on-your-own. Bus driver tip not included.CES Credit Union plans these trips for members of ourMember Appreciation Program and their friends & guests.
CES Credit Union: 740-397-1136 / 888-397-1136
MAP Trip Email: email@example.com
Make checks payable to CES Credit Union/MAP